We are following return to practice guidelines created by our College, Association, Provincial Health Office and WorksafeBC. This document will explain the new clinic protocols that are intended to reduce the risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19 and allow you to receive high quality care at Riverside Massage Therapy.
If you are experiencing any Cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms including but not limited to fever, new or worsening
chronic cough, chills, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of sense of smell or taste, please CANCEL your appointment (you will not be charged a late cancellation fee) or DO NOT BOOK an appointment.
Please read the following before booking.
Upon booking your appointment:
- You may be asked visit http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/about-covid-19/symptoms to pre-screen for symptoms of COVID-19
- The day before your appointment you may notified that you are required to complete the BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment tool at https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
- Please inform us if someone you live with is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
Preparing for your appointment:
- Bring a disposable or cloth mask (one will be provided if you need one)
- Arrive alone (unless you require assistance)
- Leave unnecessary belongings at home or in your car
Upon arrival before every appointment:
- Arrive 5 minutes early to your appointment and wait in your car or outside the clinic if the waiting room has more than 2 people in it
- You may be asked if you have completed the BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment tool and if anything has changed since then
- Sanitize your hands upon entry (provided) and wear a mask (required)
- Once in the treatment room your therapist may go over the revised Informed Consent to Treat form and you will be asked to sign it before treatment can begin
- Sanitize your hands in the treatment room
- Proceed to reception (follow one-way traffic flow and observe physical distancing markings)
- Use contact-less payment (Credit Card/Debit with tap) or direct billing (no cash)
- Re-schedule online if possible (request a “Welcome email” if you don’t already)
- Please leave promptly through the exit door
What we are doing:
- Therapists/staff are following enhanced cleaning protocols
- Therapists/staff will be completing the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool daily
- Therapists will be wearing masks
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol will be available in waiting area and treatment rooms)
- We will be washing our hands before and after treatment and after eating or touching any hard surface
- We will be observing physical distancing outside the treatment room (please follow signs/directions from therapists/staff)
- All linens will be laundered between every use
- We will not be coming to work if we have any flu-like symptoms (we expect the same from our patients)
- Installed plastic-easy clean guest chairs
- Installed plastic barriers for reception area
If you feel comfortable with the above procedures and expectations then please book via our website http://riversidemassagetherapy.ca/ or call 604-474-2263.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. We look forward to seeing you!